Oh hey it’s a tumblr full of random shit turned 3 today!
Can’t believe it’s been “So” long! Happy Birthday to my tumblr I guess :)
To launch the introduction of the books I’ve been binding to my Etsy store, I’m holding a giveaway! Check out what you might win on my Etsy!
- one 11x15.5cm hand-bound coptic-stitched book of your choice from my shop
- two art prints
- and a postcard pack.
- three 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks
- one art print
- and a postcard pack.
- two 14.9x10.5cm soft-cover saddle-stitched notebooks,
- and a postcard park.
Rules & Conditions
- Runs from 20/03/2014 — 24/04/2014.
- Like and reblog to enter. You can reblog multiple times, but please consider your followers’ dashboards!
- No giveaway only blogs.
- Winners are picked with a random number generator. (First draw wins first prize, etc.)
- This giveaway is international.
- Please be contactable, either by having your ask box open, or another means of contact clearly displayed. I’ll message you about postage details.
- Best of luck!
Not my usual fare, I know, but guys, check out Lauren’s hand-bound sketch/notebooks! She got me a couple of tiny ones (like the ones in the 3rd photo) and they’re super cute and the paper is great and they fit in my pocket.
And for you guys here in the UK, isn’t Mother’s day just around the corner or something? Just sayin’.
Yep… this should work
Potential Homestuck ending #188: the one where Jade squishes Lord English.
Okay so this got deleted, so im adding it again
2014 giveaway - an excellent condition Windows 8 Laptop
My sister gave me her old laptop and said i could use it in a tumblr giveaway, (she just got a macbook so yeah this laptop is not needed) As we come from a very well off family, this is being given away to one lucky person! It has a 500gb hard drive and is worth around $500-$600
Here’s how this will work:
- You dont have to follow me. But, i would really appreciate it if you check out my blog, i do post some quality stuff, maybe its worth a follow? It’s up to you, but i am giving away an awesome camera! It might increase your chances of winning too. ;)
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like. Do not create any extra blogs or whatever. You can also like the post as a bookmark, but likes will not be counted.
- Winner will be chosen at random and contacted via ask, so make sure that you have that on/open.
- You have until Feburary 20th, 2014 to reblog this post. a winner (at random, using a generator) and then message them. If the winner doesnt reply within a week then I will choose different.
- I’ll post the winners URL on my blog, so youll gain a ton of followers
- This giveaway will be shipped to anywhere in the world, I will be paying for shipping so don’t worry guys. Good luck!
Ends on Feburary 20th, 2014 so get reblogging!
MY URL HAS BEEN CHANGED SO DONT FOLLOW MY OLD BLOG (Breaking-dexter) follow my new one (mutualize)
I am hosting a few other giveaways on my blog. And also, if you’d like to learn how to make some extra cash by testing out apps on your smartphone, click here and read the post. It will make you happy even if you dont win xx
Good luck and stay lovely!
If you’re not an artist, become one.
Use your hands. Use your mind. Use your experiences, and make something. Breathe life into something. Don’t be afraid of it or its potential environment, just make it, and then keep on doing that.
Don’t worry about whether or not it’s good. Don’t think about that. Just write. Draw. Sculpt. Sing. Photograph. Sew. Dance. Do everything. Do everything and then keep on doing that until you’ve found something that make sense. If you don’t think you’re an artist yet, remember that you are, you just haven’t discovered your medium.
Accept the fact that not everything you make will be great. Accept the fact that a lot of what you make will be awful, and then move past it. Keep on making things. Keep on doing. Keep on seeking to create. Don’t let people tell you to stop. Don’t let anything stop you, just keep on making things.
If you are passionate about something, pursue it. Pursue it with all your heart. Never stop trying to be better than yourself. Don’t linger on jealously you might feel towards others, instead, be inspired. Aspire to keep on improving. Don’t let anything slow you down. No matter what, keep on making things.
Don’t be afraid of opposition. Don’t let people tell you that your dream is not worth the effort you put into it. Don’t let people tell you that what you want to do is silly or childish or stupid or short-sighted. Don’t ever let people tell you not to quit your day job. Keep on being passionate. Keep on trying.
When you feel like you haven’t come as far as you wanted, look at the first thing you made. Look at it, and then look at the last thing you made up until this very moment. You have made progress. You haven’t slowed down. You have become better, and you will become better. Don’t give up.
Accept that not everyone will love, like or even care about what you do, but if you care about it, that is enough. If you are powerful and steadfast, that is enough. You are your own audience. Make things for yourself. Make yourself smile. Be proud of yourself. Be proud of your ideas and thoughts and experiences. Know that they have made you a better person and also shape what you make. Be happy that this is what you share with the world.
Art is important, in every form. Art is necessary and life-giving. Art brings us together and makes us empathize with one another. No matter the format, art moves us. If you don’t think you are good enough, if you don’t think your ideas are interesting, if you don’t think your passions matter, remember that it’s all relevant and important. Remember that you are an artist, and just fucking make something.
You can do it.
just gonna reblog cuz uh yea